Keratin is a Revolutionary Advancement That Makes Your Hair More Healthy
When the protein Keratin is infused in hair, the results are fabulous. What exactly does it do? Here are the results:It eliminates up to ninety-five percent of frizz and curl from hair.
- It leaves the hair soft.
- It increase the shininess of hair.
- It rejuvenates hair.
- It makes hair more manageable.Because an essential element of hair is Keratin, the more you treat your hair with Keratin, the better it will appear. The re-infusion process is easy and natural. Here are also some other benefits of using the Keratin Smoothing System © from AG Hair Salon.
- It is gentle and will not cause any hair damage.
- It can be applied to all hair strand types.
- Leave hair silkier and softer.
- It reduces daily styling time.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Keratin?
Keratin is a strain of proteins that make up most of the human skin, nails and hair. A healthy amount of keratin in hair keeps it shiny and vital.
How Does the Process Work?
Our professional AG stylists will apply the Keratin solution to your hair and implement a heated flat iron to seal it. The entire procedure takes an hour and a half to complete depending on the length of the hair.
How Long Do the Effects of Keratin Last?
Two to two and a half months is the typical amount of time the Keratin solution remains in effective in human hair.
What Must be Done for Upkeep?
To maintain the Keratin treatment, we recommend using a sodium-sulfate-free shampoo to help sustain the treatment.
When Can it be Washed After Treatment?
Wait three to four days after getting your hair treated because the solution is still processing through the hair.